Fibertech is currently looking for a Sales Director that has extensive B2B experience in all aspects of sales operations, taking full responsibility of our direct response sales team and its performance. This person will help our company continue its solid growth. Which, we have been able to accomplish this by having great products, great process’ and great people. We are looking for an A-grade Sales Director with a proven long term track record and like minded values to help us build a legacy we can be proud of.
This opportunity requires a high level leader with progressive, on the spot, critical thinking ability. The ideal Sales Director Candidate is enthusiastic, hardworking, positive attitude, and thrives in a performance driven culture. This person takes the initiative to utilize their business intuition to solve complex problems and is willing to roll up their sleeves alongside all seasoned members of the sales team.
Salary Range: Annually salary based on skills and experience
Benefits: After 90-days
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Managed Sales Accounts
Reports To: Directly to Company President
Sales Director Job Description:
Plans and implements sales, product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Sales Director Job Duties: (duties include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
- Coordinate with Marketing Director on advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and production.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve Company goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as department manual.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication
- 5+ years in leadership position with a minimum of 6 direct reports in an inbound/outbound B2C sales environment resulting in revenue growth for the business
- 5+ years of experience and proven ability to develop systematic processes in compiling and analyzing data to improve company’s efficiencies
- Analytical thinker with quantitative and superior problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo and deliver innovative ideas that result in improving company’s bottom line.
- 5+ years of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems preferred
- Availability to travel at least 30-40% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of 5 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
Language and Mathematical Skills
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Must be able to lift 25 to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Must have the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, up to 10 hours
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, climb stairs and reach with hands and arms
- Must have the ability to climb on and off equipment and ladders
- Typical vision abilities include close up for computer work, distance vision and ability to focus.
The noise level may vary depending upon the daily activities within the work environment, such as the number of people in the office. The work environment is frequently interrupted as the employee must meet multiple demands from many people. The employee must constantly work to meet deadlines.
Fibertech Inc. Centrally located in Elberfeld Indiana, is a rotational molder with experience building, repairing and recycling material handling products. Fibertech Inc. manufactures high quality, custom-engineered plastic products such as bulk containers, plastic pallets and plastic lockers.
Fibertech bulk material handling products are used in the automotive, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and Laundry & Linen industries.
Please submit a cover letter/ resume and salary history along with an indication of why you would be an ideal candidate for this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Submit Your Resume for Consideration
Please fill out completely and attach cover letter + resume and salary history.