Many of our clients don’t know that in addition to our rotationally molded bulk containers, we also offer custom rotational molding services. Our custom rotational molding focuses on commercial and industrial production and is a perfect solution for customers that have specific parts and products in mind that they have not been able to find elsewhere. In this post, we will explain our custom product development services so that you can determine if this solution might work well for your business needs.
What is custom rotational molding?
Our custom rotational molding services include everything from design to manufacturing. If you have a product or part in mind, our team of experienced professionals will help you come up with a specialized plan to take your idea from vision to reality.
With years of experience in the field, our roto molding team provides full, in-house design from start to finish in a quick and efficient manner. We work side by side with clients to design and oversee mold and product production and are able to produce large-scale products.
In addition to our state-of-the-art manufacturing process, we can also incorporate secondary needs including product assembly, the addition of graphics, welding, or inserts, as well as packaging and shipping.
What are the benefits of custom design?
If you are considering investing in custom rotational molding from Fibertech, you probably want to know what benefits you can expect from working with our talented plastics team. Some of the key benefits of opting for a design specified to your company’s specific needs include:
- A short lead time that will get your product to your customers more quickly
- A durable construction that includes one-piece hollow construction, resistance to stress-cracking and corrosion, and chip and crack-proof color
- Design flexibility (including ability to modify wall thickness and produce multi-wall parts)
- Cost saving-economic tooling costs
- An economical solution for prototype research, volume production, and short production runs
- A higher quality product that has been through quality assurance testing
Is custom rotational molding right for your company?
As you can see our custom rotational molding is only right for companies that meet certain criteria. Typically we provide custom design services for clients that fall into one of two categories:
- Customers that have an existing mold but are looking for a new manufacturer to create products with the mold.
- Customers that have an idea for a mold and need us to manufacture the mold for them.
Our team specializes in large-scale production of both commercial and industrial products, with some of our most common customization requests including recreational products, fan housing lockers, bulk handling containers, and lockers.
Only have a rough draft of your idea? Not a problem! Even if you don’t have professionally engineered drawings, our plastics team can help your business develop and manufacture the custom mold that you have in mind.
If you are interested in learning more about making your dream product or part a reality contact our experienced roto molding team today to get the ball rolling!