Fibertech Custom Plastic Rotational Molding
Custom Roto Molding, Custom Plastic Roto Molding, Custom Rotomolded Parts, Custom Rotational Molded Plastic Product Development
Custom rotational molding from Fibertech Inc. includes complete design and manufacturing services. We will help you develop timely, economical solutions and specifications for your custom rotationally molded plastic parts and products. We specialize in custom projects for commercial and industrial products, including fan housings, lockers, bulk handling containers and recreational products.
The Fibertech Inc. team will work closely with you to design your product in Solid Works and provide CAD-enhanced material and product specifications, wall thicknesses and mold configurations, and will oversee mold construction. Fibertech has the capability to produce large scale and mass plastic rotomolded parts ranging from a cubic foot to as large as a hundred cubic foot capacity. In addition to custom plastic roto molded parts and products, we will meet your custom secondary operation needs: assembly, graphics, welding and inserts, all the way through to packaging and drop shipping to your customers.
Experienced Custom Rotomolded Plastics Team
Our custom rotomolded plastics team’s goal is to meet your product requirements, anticipate your goals and needs, and produce products that surpass your expectations.
- In-house custom roto molded design and development services mean we will turn your projects around quickly. Years of experience help us catch design or manufacturing-related problems ahead of time, prior to completing tooling, which saves you time in getting your products to market. When you come to us with a concept, even if all you have is a rough draft—the Fibertech roto molding team will create complete engineering drawings and manufacture your custom mold.
- Our experience in designing and manufacturing custom plastic rotationally molded products helps us understand and adapt when dealing with product temperatures, melt flows, shrink rates, and other issues that can happen in production. Fibertech is equipped to meet your custom finishing needs for machining, drilling, planning, sawing, routing and welding.
- Fibertech constantly strives to better our custom roto molding processes and efficiencies to deliver your products on time, every time – including drop-shipping products directly to your warehouse or customers.
Benefits of Custom Roto Molding
Custom Rotational Molding Services
- Full in-house design
- Higher quality, and higher held tolerance products
- Preventative maintenance
- Quality Assurance
- On-time delivery and shipment