Objective: Keeps building clean and orderly; performs heavy cleaning duties (when applicable), including cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, trash removal and other duties as assigned
Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Collects and disposes of trash
- Dusts and vacuum, and mop floors
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, lunchroom, and break areas
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with fellow employees and others
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds on a regular basis
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, climb stairs and reach with hands and arms
- Typical vision abilities include close up, distance vision and ability to focus.
The noise level may vary depending upon the daily activities within the work environment.
Fibertech Inc. Centrally located in Elberfeld Indiana, is a rotational molder with experience building, repairing and recycling material handling products. Fibertech Inc. manufactures high quality, custom-engineered plastic products such as bulk containers, plastic pallets and plastic lockers.
Fibertech bulk material handling products are used in the automotive, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and Laundry & Linen industries.
Please submit a cover letter/ resume and salary history along with an indication of why you would be an ideal candidate for this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability