Fibertech Inc. is looking for an HR Manager with 5 years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment who will be responsible for recruiting, selection and orientation of new employees, employee relations, compensation, benefits, HR policies, compliance, record keeping and performance management in support of the organization. Reports to the COO. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate recruiting efforts to achieve sufficient applicant flow and timely placement of candidates.
- Perform selection and employment process for the purpose of meeting staffing requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment sources for all levels of positions, including local highs schools and universities.
- Provide assistance to supervisors on human resources policies, programs, and procedures to ensure fair and consistent application and employee treatment.
- Conduct new team member orientation and paperwork, including accurate completion of the I-9 process.
- Conduct and assist with employee counseling and disciplinary actions, including terminations.
- Maintain employee records, process time cards, ensuring the confidentiality and security of all employee files and other sensitive information.
- Manage and administer benefit programs.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field, with 5 years HR “department of one” experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Strong recruiting and employment background
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in applying established standards / policies
- Strong professional integrity and work ethic.
- Exercises discretion and professional maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
Apply here or visit our beautiful facility on 11744 Blue Bell Rd, Elberfeld, IN 47613 between 7:30 and 4:30.
Fibertech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Fibertech will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.