Do you want to work for a stable, growing company on the north side of Evansville?
Do you like the idea of working for an environmentally-responsible company that Recycles, Repairs and Reuses?
If you like a challenge and have great manager skills, we have an opportunity for you!
Fibertech is currently looking for a Night Shift Production Manager. We are a small privately-owned company. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k).
Production Manager Purpose:
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures and the ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance. Decision-making and problem-solving will also be an essential function of the job.
The goal is to ensure a safe, efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (duties include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
- Management of 2 night shift supervisors
- Management of 2 leads
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in applying established standards/policies
- Strong professional integrity and work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Must have the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, up to 10 hours
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, climb stairs and reach with hands and arms
- Typical vision abilities include close up for computer work, distance vision and ability to focus
Apply here or visit our beautiful facility on 11744 Blue Bell Rd, Elberfeld, IN 47613 between 7:30 and 4:30.
Fibertech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Fibertech will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.