Frequently Asked Questions about Fibertech’s Commercial Wheeled Laundry Carts.
Our laundry cart on wheels are rotationally molded with polyethylene using a one-piece design with a nominal .250 wall that resists dents, scratches, stains, and rust. Featuring a reinforced plastic bolt-on base that adds strength and gives support to the cart when carry the heavy loads. See more information on Laundry Trucks & Carts. Additional Questions? Please contact us today.
- How many laundry truck models do you offer?
We currently offer one laundry truck – a commercial laundry cart on wheels – but it can be customized in MANY ways. Include a lid and door … choose rigid or swivel casters … add drain holes and hand holes to make maneuvering easier. Learn more about our laundry truck/linen cart.
- How big is your laundry truck – and how much can it hold?
Our sturdy industrial laundry carts measure 48″ x 28.5″ x 69″. Each cart weighs 138 lbs. They can handle about 48 cu/ft, or 38 bushels, of laundry… about 1,000 lbs. when full.
- How much do your laundry trucks cost?
Cost is affected by quantity, as we offer tier pricing, as well as features and options you add to your order. We’re happy to provide you with a detailed estimate based on your specific requirements. Simply request a quote or call our sales team at 800-304-4600 Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CT.
- Is shipping included?
No. We shop freight for every order so that we can get you the best option at the most reasonable price.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
We prefer to set up an account with you. The first step is to have you complete a credit application. We also accept all major credit cards. To start the process, simply submit a quote request. One of our sales reps will follow up with you soon thereafter. Or you can skip the form and call us toll free at 800-304-4600. Sales reps are standing by to assist you Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CT.
- I only need a couple of laundry carts. Is there a minimum order requirement?
No, you can order just one laundry truck if that’s all you need. Be aware that you will save on larger orders due to our tier pricing structure. Please contact us for more details.
- How long is the warranty on laundry trucks?
As with all Fibertech Inc. bulk containers, we guarantee that laundry carts made of virgin plastic will be free of manufacturing defects for four years from date of delivery. Read more about our warranty here.
- Does your laundry truck come with a lid - attached or separate?
You may order a lid for your laundry trucks separately. Choose from two designs: a one-piece lid/door or a two-piece lid/door. Both styles are attached to the laundry truck. Learn more about laundry truck options.
- Can I order a sturdy laundry truck that can be rotated using a forklift?
- We need laundry carts that are color-coded by department. What are my color options?
You have LOTS of color options! Choose from 15 standard colors, or order a custom color of your own choosing when you order 50 carts or more. Read more about color options here.
- How easy is it to load and unload your laundry carts?
Loading and unloading your commercial laundry cart is very easy, thanks to ergonomically designed cutouts in the cart.
- How long will it take to get my laundry trucks once I place an order?
Lead times vary between two and four weeks depending on how many laundry carts you order.
- Do I have any options when it comes to how the wheels are configured?
Yes! You can choose 6″ or 8″ wheels as well as rigid casters, swivel casters, or a combination. Contact us for more information.
- We need extra hand holes. Can you add some for us?
Yes, we can. Since we manufacture every rolling laundry cart to order, we can add new hand holes exactly where you want them.
- We need to be able to spray clean laundry trucks quickly. How easy it is to clean yours?
Cleaning a Fibertech Inc. commercial laundry cart on wheels is fast and easy. One-piece construction and rounded interior corners mean there are no cracks or seams that can catch fabric or leak. Plastic is rust-proof and non-corrosive, so you don’t have to worry about a rusty cart leaving marks on laundry. Drain holes in the bottom, which we will install at no charge if you request them, enable quick removal of leftover fluids, and hand holes allow you to tip the containers easily.
- Do you use recycled materials in the laundry carts you manufacture?
We can manufacture your laundry trucks with 100% virgin plastic or with recycled materials. Please note that regrind trucks come in black only. No warranty is available on laundry trucks made with recycled materials.
- We need to move really wet material sometimes. Will your laundry truck rust or corrode?
No, not ever. Unless you request otherwise, your Fibertech Inc. laundry cart will be made of sturdy 100% virgin plastic. You never need to worry about rust or corrosion.
- Can you stencil our company logo on your carts?
Yes! We can stencil your logo onto your laundry trucks, or we can mold your logo right into the plastic during manufacturing. Request a quote or call a sales rep at 800-304-4600 for details.
- I have some old laundry carts that are too far gone to repair. Can you recycle them for me?
Chances are, we can. Information about types of plastic we recycle is here. For details, we encourage you to send us an email or call us toll free at 800-304-4600.
- Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we can ship to Canada and to other international destinations.