Do you want to work for a stable, growing company on the north side of Evansville?
Do you like the idea of working for an environmentally-responsible company that Recycles, Repairs and Reuses?
Fibertech is currently hiring general production to work THREE-12 HOUR SHIFTS. These positions are entry-level with the opportunity to cross train within the department.
Friday 6:00am -6:30pm
Saturday 6:00am -6:30pm
Sunday 6:00am -6:30pm
- We are looking for dependable employees.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, available the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
(duties include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Performing physical activities that require significant use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours
- Regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, climb and reach with hands and arms
- Work is performed inside and outside – in extreme temperatures
- Subject to loud noise, dirt, dust, grease, gases and odor
- Must have the ability to climb on and off equipment and ladders for extended periods of time
- Personal Protective Equipment: Safety Glasses, ear protection, Steel toe shoes must be worn at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be 18 yrs. of age
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Ability to think independently and think through situations and resolve issues
- Ability to use measuring tools to ensure proper dimensions of product
- Min. Requirements: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
Apply on our website or visit our beautiful facility on 11744 Blue Bell Rd, Elberfeld, IN 47613 between 7:30 and 4:30.