Sales Manager Position
Fibertech is currently looking for a Sales Manager that has extensive B2B experience in all aspects of sales operations, taking full responsibility of our direct response sales team and its performance.
Salary Range: Annually salary based on skills and experience
Benefits: After 90-days
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Directly to Company President
Sales Manager General Purpose:
High performer to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to upper management.
Job Duties: (duties include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Training, objectives setting, coaching, performance monitoring and backing up of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Oversee the Sales Team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a Manufacturing sales representative or Manufacturing sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and manufacturing industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in applying established standards/policies
- Strong professional integrity and work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, up to 10 hours
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, climb stairs and reach with hands and arms
- Typical vision abilities include close up for computer work, distance vision and ability to focus.
Fibertech Inc. Centrally located in Elberfeld Indiana, is a rotational molder with experience building, repairing and recycling material handling products. Fibertech Inc. manufactures high quality, custom-engineered plastic products such as bulk containers, plastic pallets and plastic lockers.
Fibertech bulk material handling products are used in the automotive, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and Laundry & Linen industries.
Please submit a cover letter/ resume and salary history along with an indication of why you would be an ideal candidate for this opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability